Enjoy this episode from our vaults. Season 4 starts mid-September. In today’s episode, we’re getting ugly – and it’s a thing of beauty! With social channels driving audience engagement and client budgets, how do brands learn to let go of perfection without losing creative authenticity? Find out as Tim Leake, chief marketing & innovation officer at RPA, joins Jeremy Schwartz, chief creative officer at Truth Collective, and John Roberts, chief strategy officer at Truth Collective, to get into the whys and hows of selling ugly in 2021 and how being less precious can be the answer for small agencies.
- Ugly content is more relevant than its origin in 2019
- Being less precious about how to create content can improve business
- Ugly content can provide more creative opportunity, we just have to be OK with it
- Content marketing: Think creators, NOT influencers
- Redefining success for you and your clients