In this episode, we’re hitting the books with Rishad Tobaccowala, futurist, innovator, and business soul-finder. With more than 40 years of insight, learnings, and musings on the state of business, he has distilled the “must dos” for leadership into actionable lessons for every company in his new book. Creating growth, retaining health, and Restoring the Soul of Business.
Key Take Aways:
- Change sucks, but irrelevance is worse
- The future doesn’t come from the heavens; it comes from the slime
- The architecture of creative destruction
- Restoring the soul of business
- Fake news only works in a fake world