In a year of reckoning that truly opened our eyes to the gross inequalities and racism in our country, we wanted to take a long, hard look at the reality of it in our industry, and learn what we can do about it. Alexis Agosto, director of the 4As Foundation MAIP Program, and Jineen Carcamo, data strategy director at Translation and MAIP alum, in New York City join John Roberts, CSO at Truth Collective in Rochester, NY to discuss this important and pressing issue, what we need to be doing differently, and what it means for small agencies.
Key Take Aways:
- MAIP’s unique and all-encompassing services and programs are an industry game-changer
- How to be of the culture, not just in the culture
- Strategists are fundamental to moving our agencies from conversation to action
- Building a culture that engages fully in the individual; It starts with leadership
- Being comfortable with being uncomfortable so that we can grow and learn