Today, we’re deepening our investigation into diversity in advertising with the recent release of the Feeling Seen USA report. To provide insight and unpack what learnings came out of this stateside study, Jon Evans, chief customer officer at System1, returns with invaluable insight from Thomas Kurdy, executive creative director at ConCreates, and of course John Roberts, chief strategy officer at Truth Collective. Join them to find out why genuine inclusivity is the new industry barometer and what it means for small agencies.
- Why emotion, not diversity, is the key to successful advertising and how to apply it
- How to bring real human truth to the creative and keep the bravery of the idea throughout the process
- Getting clients to see the light instead of waiting to feel the heat
- How to embrace the “I don’t knows” and bring reaching out into your process
- Diversity is not one action, but a series of actions