Why do you get up in the morning? Why do we exist? What do we promise people and how is that relevant to daily life? Believe it or not, we’re not talking about existentialism. We’re talking about purposeful brands and marketing. In today’s branding landscape, authenticity and connectivity to your audience are the name of the game, even for B2B. So how can brands make sure they’re living their purpose and sticking to their North Star? Find out as Maggie Lower, CMO at Hootsuite, and Preeti Philip, managing director and partner at Sterling-Rice Group, join John Roberts, chief strategy officer at Truth Collective, as they reveal the ways brands can mine their spiritual health to ensure their values and relevance are long-lasting, and what it means for small agencies.
Key Take Aways:
- Finding your brand’s North Star and how to stick to it
- Activating clients and the wiring inside
- You can’t outsource your soul
- Why everyone needs a listening strategy and a talking strategy
- Your brand doesn’t need to be world-changing; it needs to be world-helping