In this week’s episode, we’re talking with Sean Pitts, brand strategist at Hanson Dodge in Milwaukee, WI, and Josh Coon, director of experience at Truth Collective in Rochester, NY, about the marriage of content and strategy – and the ways that union is changing how brands reach and engage with consumers. Join them and, of course, John Roberts, CSO at Truth Collective, as we bridge the gaps between strategists and content creators, and what it means for small agencies.
Key Take Aways:
- Unorthodox career trajectories make compelling content strategists
- Finding balance (and tension) between strategy and the creative process
- Consumer shifts are reshaping agencies and their roles
- Content to culture – Who’s moving whom?
- Meeting consumers on their channels, across all channels