Is Marie Kondo your spirit animal?
Does minding the details set your heart on fire? Do you love coordinating, be it travel, events and even people? If you said yes to any of those, PLEASE keep reading. We are in search of a proactive, organized and detail-oriented office manager who can keep all the nuts and bolts of our office running smoothly, efficiently and productively. You’ll be part concierge, part admin, part HR, part scheduler, part event planner, part inventory manager, part psychic. Okay, maybe not that last one, but we will need you to anticipate some needs before they become such.
Here are a few of our must-haves:
- Function as a concierge to the visitors, clients, and business associates of Truth Collective, ensuring our culture and professionalism are experienced by all.
- Proactively manage office environment, coordinating all purchasing, maintenance and repairs, as well as managing special projects.
- Attend to the daily care and feeding of the team, plus organizing special events.
- Bring the highest level of attention to detail supporting the Finance & Human Resources team.
- Have basic bookkeeping experience including ninja excel skills.
- Work independently while juggling multiple priorities as the same time.
- Bring energy, ambition, generosity and truthfulness to everything you do.
Truth Collective is an equal-opportunity employer. We fully and whole-heartedly embrace a diverse, inclusive and welcoming office environment and culture for all.