In search of a CD who writes.
How we think of a creative director of the copy varietal is someone who can lead our teams to success and be able—and willing—to do the doing (AKA writing). We love if you love to think big while also paying attention to the small, nuanced details that matter a whole freaking lot when it comes to making impactful work. You’ll be a confident role model for our agency, a trusted partner for our clients, and, most importantly, a really good human being who knows that teamwork makes the dream work. Egos need not apply.
Here are a few of our must-haves:
- Collaborate with other members of the management team and act as a role model for others with respect to achievement of the agency’s mission and values
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize employee performance
- Foster a work environment that encourages creative thinking and continuous process improvement
- Monitor performance of direct reports and provide timely feedback, both positive and constructive, on a regular basis
- Have a firm grasp of production processes and techniques and ability to independently manage projects through production
Truth Collective is an equal-opportunity employer. We fully and whole-heartedly embrace a diverse, inclusive and welcoming office environment and culture for all.