Got A Maker Spirit Running Deep Within You?
The Associate Design Director at Truth Collective will activate the power of our ideas across marketing communication channels, making tactics that build stories and brands while also making our executional creative team better at every touchpoint and with each new opportunity. You are a creative leader and role model, understanding that process and production go hand in hand to elevate the work for our clients and our own initiatives. You can lead the creation of both the broad narratives and the tasty details of storytelling in online and offline environments. If your creative synapses are firing, we hope you read on.
Here are a few of our must-haves:
- Fosters a work environment that encourages creativity across this multidisciplinary team, with a focus on craft and continuous process improvement to deliver high-volume work with attention to timelines and quality control.
- Collaborates with other members of the management team and acts as a role model for others with respect to achieving Truth’s mission and values.
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned teams.
- Monitors performance of direct reports and provides timely, regular, constructive feedback.
- Encourages continuous growth and development of staff.
- Can review and develop activation briefs in collaboration with creative, strategy, and account leads.
- Creates extraordinary execution from activation briefs and manages production.
- Plays primary creative leadership role in client relationships at activation phases of projects.
- Oversees productions from planning through execution to activate brand ideas and concepts.
- Participates in client projects as design and production drivers when required.
- Capably defends and supports agency recommendations without creating unneeded friction.
- Acts as a public ambassador and advocate for Truth Collective and its work.
Truth Collective is an equal-opportunity employer. We fully and wholeheartedly embrace a diverse, inclusive and welcoming office environment and culture for all.