This one’s for proven doers and thinkers.
The Account Supervisor at Truth Collective is an agency professional who has some legit client management skills and is looking to build a career in Account Management. They love solving project challenges, building client trust at every turn. Account Supervisors are brilliant tacticians and get the big picture guiding the project. If you’ve got initiative and entrepreneurial spirit burning in your belly and you embody our values, you should keep reading.
Here are a few of our must-haves:
- Demonstrates a passion for business and advertising.
- Creates and maintains trusting interpersonal relationships with agency clients.
- Maintains a deep understanding of the client’s business, competitive landscape and overall business strategy.
- Manages project timelines in coordination with the Account Director and approves project briefs.
- Works with the strategy team to help establish the frameworks, briefs, etc., based on client business insights.
- Delivers presentations in a confident manner to effectively inform and persuade intended audience.
- Owns small to mid-sized account relationships and independently develops account plans.
Truth Collective is an equal-opportunity employer. We fully and wholeheartedly embrace a diverse, inclusive and welcoming office environment and culture for all.