Psst … Hey, Client Whisperers
The Account Director at Truth Collective is an agency professional who has been around the block a few times and who loves to solve marketing challenges, elevate teams and build client trust at every turn. Account Directors are viewed as clear agency leaders and role models, always willing to go the extra mile for clients and the agency. Some Account Directors are operationally focused while others may be more strategic – ours are both, and then some. If you’ve got initiative and entrepreneurial spirit burning in your belly, and you embody our values, you should keep reading.
Here are a few of our must-haves:
- Develops and implements strategies to maximize employee performance.
- Fosters a work environment that encourages creative thinking and continuous process improvement.
- Monitors performance of direct reports and provides timely feedback, both positive and constructive, on a regular basis.
- Establishes trusted relationships with all key clients, counterparts and partners.
- Represents Truth Collective in the community.
- Creates a compelling vision for the account, achieves alignment and drives toward proactive business growth.
- Makes strategic decisions to provide recommendations for marketing platforms, channels and tactics.
- Writes clearly, concisely and error free, with the ability to address different viewpoints and persuade audiences effectively.
- Speaks confidently and presents with ease.
- Acts as a creative and brand steward with assigned agency clients.
Truth Collective is an equal-opportunity employer. We fully and wholeheartedly embrace a diverse, inclusive and welcoming office environment and culture for all.